The minimum requirements for software specifically built for the Community Care and Disability service industry need to incorporate a high level of flexibility in order to cope with rapid changes and the diverse nature of NDIS businesses. Only a Dynamic Software can deliver a cost-efficient CRM and ensure that the NDIS providers, working in a niche market, will be able to create their own system.
MyCare has been specifically developed with the focus to give the control back to the operator and allow the required software modifications to be done In-House with minimum computer experience.
The result is a powerful user experience, empowering the staff to deliver personalised, predictable and profitable customer experiences.
Looking for the right software is a very difficult task as it’s not always obvious the glamours pictures and advertising really mean for an organisation. Even if you have already a CRM in place it’s difficult to evaluate how other systems may benefit your enterprise.
Here is our take for the minimum requirement of a successful CRM in the NDIS industry:
- Cloud based Dynamic development is a must – with flexible Dashboard control incl. Menu design, UserRolls, Alerts, WorkFlow, Table control, Chart setup.
- Import/Export facility to access your data / take control of your data
- Comprehensive Rostering system with Client notes – Signature – Picture upload – Client rating. Roster function should include – Template, Recurring Entries (copy function), and the ability to create separate rosters for Clients and Employees – Multiple employee entries per Client Roster and Group Service functionality
- Mobile/WebApplications to connect the Client/Employee – Book services online and manage TimeSheet entries with all required Progress notes and service Assessments.
- Email/SMS facility to send and receive communication
- Process Funding Claims and Invoicing with upload facility to Accounting software
- Payroll processing – Award interpreter with timesheet upload facility to Accounting software
- Report Creator to give you control on the data extraction and produce your own reports
- Mail-Merge facility to be able to link to word processing — write quotes, agreement and general correspondence
- Form Creator will allow you to create unlimited tables/forms to attach to Client/Employee records
- WorkFlow is a powerful tool to automate processes – scheduled Alerts and triggers for information flow
- API capability to connect to other application Incl. Accounting (Myob, Xero)
MyCare Software will help you running a cost-efficient operation and allow you to crow your business.
Contact us for more info and a demonstration – we also will provide you access to our demo site to experience yourself how MyCare my benefit and improve your business.
Web: www.mycaresoft.com.au – Phone Walter: 0412427121